The 2022 Farmers Market Census contributes to a better understanding of the economic growth among Farmers Markets in West Virginia. Our hope is to showcase the resilience of Farmers Markets through accurate reporting of aggregate data.
This survey may take on average approximately 25 to 30 minutes to complete. Before you get started, you will need to gather your sales, customer and vendor records to complete this survey.
Our mission is to strengthen the capacity of West Virginia farmers markets and positively impact the communities they serve by providing education, advocacy, and access to healthy, locally grown food
We envision a community where West Virginia farmers markets provide healthy, local food, economic opportunities for producers and serve as a vibrant gathering place for all residents.
- Providing meaningful services and value for our member markets and their vendors
- Building the capacity of WV Farmers Markets through education, networking and collaboration
- Promoting diverse partnerships, collaboration and communication
- Providing growth opportunities and economic benefit for local food and farm related business
- Improving food security and health outcome
- Being a vibrant part of the community
Benefits to Our Members
- Discounts for services and conferences sponsored by the WV Farmers Market Association
- First priority for mini-grant opportunities
- Access to knowledgeable staff and board members for advice, information and one-on-one coaching
- Guide the direction of the local food movement by electing and nominating community members to serve on the WVFMA board of directors
- Monthly Peer Network Meetings
- Click Here for WVFMA Member Opportunities – Spring 2022
- And much more!
Trailers in Keyser and Charleston are booked for the remainder of the season. Please call us at 304-202-6618 to reserve your dates for 2023 now!
Localized Information Exchange Program 2020 Report – Full Report