Member Market: $50
Open to farmers markets or groups representing two or more vendors.
Associate Member: $35
Open to agricultural groups who help support farmers markets, but do not sell products.
Farmers & Friends of the Market: $25
Open to individual vendors, friends, and community members who want to make a difference in local agriculture.
- Receive our monthly newsletter with upcoming events, activities, grants, jobs and services. (All memberships)
- Discounts from 10% up to 100% off trainings, conferences and sponsored events and materials offered by the WVFMA or our partner organizations. (Associate and Member Markets Only)
- Access to grant opportunities and marketing materials. (All memberships)
- Use of our team of well trained staff members accompanied by experienced board of directors. (All memberships)
- Voting privileges during the WVFMA annual meeting, and the ability to nominate potential board members. (Member Markets Only)
- A voice in shaping the future of West Virginia farmers markets regarding public policy. (All memberships)